Here i am mulling over stupid things when realli, i got no reason to. I havent eaten yet. I don't know why i am not feeling hungry. There is this thing just chewing.. chewing realli slowly at my pathetic heart. It's like eating it away bit by bit, and with every bit of biting, I feel immeasurably sour sensation that shivers through thumping chest up to my face and makes me scrunch my cheeks to filter the awfulness of that feeling inside my brain. Then sometimes, it stops chewing. Then the gnawing starts again. And stops. And starts. Its really painful. The scrunching makes my tears roll. The familiar scent of loneliness that i smell even in the soft comforts of my own bed aches everything more. The tears roll. They're uncontrollable, as if i've just lost something really precious. As if all the hate in the world were mine, yet all the emptiness that sadness brings were mine, too. I don't feel hungry, just an urge to swallow back tear, drop by drop, to move on, left right left, to never look back, to never feel sad, to only let women make me cry and to forget that the man whom i thought was worthy would never do that.