Saturday, August 16, 2008


Uni has already started for 2 weeks. To think about it, it seems like just yesterday when i'm still enjoying my holidays in singapore and having a whole lot of fun catching up with friends! But, that was all months ago. Anyway, the 2 week worth of studies to go through seems like a month's work! I can truly conclude that uni is really tough but, challenging. I guess its still the beginning for me and i'm trying hard to adapt to the new lifestyle. Work seems to be piling up so fast, even before knowing it. Indeed, all the fun is gone and disclipine is more of an importance now! Without that, work will never be completed and sad to say, i'm in it. I am in a position of frustration, stressfulness trying to stay focus and keep up to my plan. However, despite all these, i'm glad i have my family with me and my friends going through this with me. Sometimes, i just need the motivation and get over all the distractions. I guess that's the main problem.

I think i still haven't gotten over the true feelings deep in me. Even though, sometimes, i try to forget whatever that was in the past, the memories just hit back at me and it totally sucks. I just don't know why and it's just so difficult to understand. Maybe that's just love. Love just can't be explained at times. And when the feelings comes back again, it seems like this actually didn't end at all. But simply, it was just within me, a small portion, hidden within my heart, and its like a whole new beginning again. All i could do is just ignore it and move on. This process its indeed so painful and feels like a knife cutting deep through my heart. I guess i just need the time, a long time. How i wish it was all a dream.

The love indeed grew stronger even in days when i don't get to see or talk to you. Maybe its true love. Though this love continues on, i just want to be there for you anytime you need someone to share your problems with, just like a good friend=) I want to shoulder your unhappiness, your burden together with you and bring joy into your life. You can overcome anything because i believe you can! Till then, i'll give you the time you need, and i'll surely wait and focus on what's best for me, UNI!=) because i know my passion will definitely drive me to being a successful clinical psychologist in the future! hurray!




frm past till now at-
11:57 PM